Coddx - a collection of tools that help developers program efficiently.
Some useful features like:
- Task Board - manage tasks and save them as TODO.md - a simple plain text file.
- Generating multiple files from templates quickly.
- Manage tasks with TODO.md format - a plain text markdown file.
- The syntax is compatible with Github Markdown
- TODO.md file is portable and can be committed with Pull Requests (PRs) to git repositories.
- Support custom file name, multiple task lists.
- Checkboxes are optional (if your task titles don't have them).
- See also: Documentation / Guides
- Open Coddx Task Board:
- Bring up the Command Palette (F1), type and select: Coddx: Task Board.
- When interacting with the Task Board, TODO.md will be created or updated automatically.
- Vice versa, TODO.md can be edited manually, Task Board will load it every time (click the Refresh icon).
- Work with any programming languages.
- Templating syntax.
- Store templates as a single file (can be committed to git, shared with others).
- Auto-create sub-directories.
- Built-in params (fileName, date, time, etc.).
- Custom params.
- Context menu to generate files/directories from anywhere.
- Open Coddx panel:
- Bring up the Command Palette (F1), type and select: Coddx: Generate Files.
- Or: right-click on a directory, select: Generate files.
- Verify Template to suit your needs. (See Docs for syntax)
- Verify the output path (relative to Project root), a new directory will be created if not existed.
- Enter the new file name to generate file(s).
- Feedbacks, suggestions or ideas are welcome! Thanks.