Todo Kanban Board
Todo Kanban Board manages tasks and save them as TODO.md - a simple plain text file.
- The syntax is compatible with Github Markdown
- TODO.md file is portable and can be committed with Pull Requests (PRs) to git repositories.
- Support custom file name, multiple task lists.
- Checkboxes are optional (if your task titles don't have them).
- Task title can also have markdown for styling, hyperlinks, simple html or even img tags.
- Task menu: to insert a sub-task, emoji icons (like bug 🐞 blocked ❌ party 🎉 etc.).
- See also: Documentation / Guides
- Open Coddx Task Board:
- Bring up the Command Palette (F1), type and select: Coddx: Task Board.
- When interacting with the Task Board, TODO.md will be created or updated automatically.
- Vice versa, TODO.md can be edited manually, Task Board will load it every time (click the Refresh icon).
- Feedbacks, suggestions or ideas are welcome! Thanks.
- Check out TODO.md