Manages tasks in Visual Studio Code in a custom activity view.
- List all detected tasks grouped by sources, and by root folders
- The task list is automatically refreshed when a common task file is changed (e.g. gulpfile.js)
- Run/terminate/restart tasks directly in the custom activity view
- Running tasks are indicated by an animated icon
- Total number of running tasks is shown as view badge
- Exclude tasks using a regular expression pattern
- View badge to indicate how many tasks are running
- Organize tasks by scope/folder/source.
- Added configuration
- Added menu item to restart running tasks.
- Use built-in codicon in commands.
- Fix a bug that doesn't show icon for tasks in execution.
- Bundle the extension using webpack.
- Use theme icons provided by vscode instead of custom icons for task sources.
- Tasks from different root folders in multi-root workspaces are separated.
- Animated running task icon.
Updated icons to match the new vscode style.