Stealth X is a sharp, precise, and stealthy color theme for Visual Studio Code, inspired by the GitHub Dark Theme by Primer.
You can install Stealth X from the Visual Studio Code marketplace. Follow these steps to do so:
- Open Visual Studio Code.
- Click on the Extensions view icon on the sidebar or press
Ctrl+Shift+X (Windows/Linux) or
Cmd+Shift+X (Mac) to open the Extensions pane.
- Search for "Stealth X" in the Extensions search bar.
- Find the Stealth X theme in the search results and click the Install button.
Once the theme is installed, you can activate it by following these steps:
- Open the Command Palette with
Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows/Linux) or
- Type "Preferences: Color Theme" and select it from the list of commands.
- Scroll through the list of available themes and select "Stealth X".
Now your VS Code editor should be using the Stealth X theme.
This theme is based on the GitHub Dark Theme by Primer. The original theme is licensed under the MIT License.