VSCode px to vmin converter
This is an extension for Visual Studio Code that allows you to convert px to vmin, and vice versa.
Forked from px-to-rem
Alt+Z Px to vmin, and vmin to px. Converts selected text from px to vmin, and vmin to px.
Alt+S Asks for a new viewport height value.
- Px to vmin, and vmin to px. Converts selected text from px to vmin, and vmin to px.
- Px to vmin. Converts selected text from px to vmin
- vmin to px. Converts selected text from vmin to px
- Change px viewport height. Asks for a new viewport height value.
This extension contributes the following settings:
px-to-vmin.viewport-height: height of the viewport the pixels set to. Default is 1080px.
px-to-vmin.number-of-decimals-digits: maximum number of decimals digits a px or vmin can have
px-to-vmin.only-change-first-ocurrence: set to change all or only the first selected ocurrence of px/vmin
px-to-vmin.notify-if-no-changes: enable/disable notification that alerts the users if no conversion could be made
- If you select a value with multiple cursors it will get converted, but following cursors may change place after the conversion.
- 'Edits from command extension.pxTovminAndvminToPx were not applied' message appears in debug console.
Feel free to fork this or the original repository and use it the way you like. If you want to propose a nice new feature, just create a pull request from your forked branch.
original repo (px-to-rem)