This extensions makes it easy to create presentations in vscode using
reveal-hugo (a Hugo theme for
- Open the
_index.md (or any other
.md) file of your presentation.
- Press "F1" and select "RevealHugo: Open Preview to the Side".
- A preview of the presentation will open.
- The source will be in 2-ways sync with the preview.
- Moving the cursor in the source file will move the preview to the corresponding slide.
- Changing slide in the preview will move the cursor to the corresponding position in the source file.
Multiple source files and multiple previews can be open simultaneously.
- Single-file presentations (
layout = "list") are not supported.
- If you add a new
.md file to an existing presentation, you need to reopen
the preview to sync that file.