Ruby on Rails support for Visual Studio Code
notice: in order to make this extension work you need
- open vscode with root of your project
- your project root has
Gemfile and contains
- Ruby on Rails "Asset Helpers" and "Tag Helpers" snippets.
- .erb syntax highlights.
- Navigation between related files through command.
- Go to Definition.
- View path suggestion 、Model's static method suggestion and Model's field suggestion.
- Open online document to the side through command.
Open online document to the side
- Alt + F1
- Opt + F1 (on Mac)
This extension is not fully implemented form_helpers of rails edge version ,exclude "select" families,"fields_for".
- [ ] collect most popular rails version symbols instead just one version
- [ ] performance
- [ ] table columns view on hover
This extension made by mine free time,contributions are welcome!