This is a simple auto complete extension for the LOVE 2D game framework. It makes use of the LOVE API written in a lua table from here
- Autocomplete for modules, functions, types, and enums
- Signature suggestions for functions of modules and types
- Ctrl+Alt+D tries to open the LOVE 2D documentation for whatever the cursor is currently on
- Alt+L launches LOVE 2D in the current directory
No settings - planning on putting in ability to change hotkeys
- Versions before 0.3.5 may not have the proper dependencies installed for the extension to work, please update if you have an older version.
- When a function has multiple signatures, if you select anyone but the 1st and try to type a param it will switch back to the first signature.
- Command to launch love expects "love" to be in the path
Realized that I didn't add the proper dependencies to make things work properly, so that's fixed now.
Added hotkey command to launch LOVE 2D from the current directory.
Added opening of LOVE 2D documentation
Initial release of LOVE-Autocomplete