Linter for XO
This extension requires XO to be install XO to be installed as a dependency or dev dependency.
$ npm install --save-dev xo
In Visual Studio Code, press F1 and narrow down the list of commands by typing
Extensions: Install Extension.
Simply search for the
linter-xo-2 extension from the list and install it.
F1 and choose
XO: Fix all auto-fixable problems
Tip: Bind a keyboard shortcut to
This extension contributes the following variables to the settings:
xo.enable: Enable/Disable XO. It is enabled by default.
xo.options: Extra options that will be passed to XO. Default to empty object. An example to disable semi colon is:
xo.validate: An array of language identifiers specify the files to be validated. It defaults to
- To enable XO for TypeScript use
- To enable XO for Vue.js use
xo.format.enable: Enable/Disable XO formatter integration which uses
xo --fix as formatter. Requires
xo.enable to be true. It is disabled by default.
- Code Action: Disable rule on this line
- Currently doesn't support to disable multiple rules in a single line
- Need to detect a disable rule already present and adjust the fix for it
- Run auto fix multiple times until all issus are fixed
This is originally fork of linter-xo by SamVerschueren
The new code is heavily inspired by vscode-eslint