It launches unit tests for yTos component library.
How it works?
Open a yTos component file, and click the rocket :rocket: icon to launch the unit tests for that given component.
Alt key pressed to launch the unit tests in debug mode.
In Explorer area, you can also launch the tests via two new options in the context menu (right click on a file).
Ctrl+Alt+T (launch unit tests) and
Ctrl+Alt+D (debug unit tests) default keybindings.
- Added the possibility to launch the tests via right click in the Editor area.
- Changed tracking provider.
- Added the possibility to launch the tests via right click in the Explorer area.
- Same yTos component use same Terminal window.
- Tracking usage for business.
- Agnostic launcher.
- Better command icon.
- Registered alternative command to run unit tests in debug mode.
- Added a great logo.
- First release, mostly a PoC of the functionality.