Support for Inkle's Ink language in Visual Studio Code.
- Syntax highlighting using the .tmLanguage file included in the Ink source repository.
- Accurate word count in Ink files. Ignores comments, knot/stitch declarations and logic blocks, counting only actual content text.
- IntelliSense completion for divert targets.
- Show definition support for knots
- Node (knot/stitch) count in Ink files.
- Sensible language configuration defaults for Ink.
- Completions now support labels
- Show definitions now works on knots as divert targets
- Add basic support for IntelliSense, providing completions for knots and stitches of the current knot; triggered by typing ->
- Add word/node count feature.