E-Z Paste is an Visual Studio Code extension made for https://e-z.host/ It allows you to upload your entire file or selected code to a paste.
- Custom description support
- Ability to upload entire file or a highlighted portion
- Automatic language marking
e-z-paste.apiKey: Your E-Z host api key. This can be found by going to your account on the dashboard.
e-z-paste.description: A custom upload description, this appears below the file's title.
e-z-paste.priority: Adjusts the location of the upload button.
e-z-paste.side: right/left/disabled - Changes the location of the upload button or disables it entirely.
- Simply press the upload button that appears at the bottom, configurable in the settings. (Option 1)
CTRL + SHIFT + P and choose
E-Z Paste: Create Paste. (Option 2)
- To upload only a certain part of your code, simply highlight it with your cursor. Otherwise, click the button to have your whole document uploaded.
- Upon being uploaded, you will receive a notification in the bottom right. The link will be automatically copied to your clipboard for easy sharing.
None, if you encounter any open an issue on the github repo.
Fixed issue with buttons
Added extension image
Initial release of E-Z Paste