A darker version of the Gruvbox Vim theme for Visual Studio Code, including syntax highlighting and workbench & terminal colors.
The plugin can be easily installed through the Visual Studio marketplace!
- Added a theme based on the new modern Visual Studio dark theme
- Removed "Darker" and "Lighter" theme
- Renamed Darkbox theme to Darkbox (Legacy) in-editor
Latest fixes (v1.3.7)
- Improved bad color contrast/poorly translated color values;
- Fixed orange badge and button contrast (i.e. made the foreground color black instead of white);
- Brightened the editor to provide more contrast between editor and surrounding UI;
- Disabled orange active selection border for less distraction;
- Updated suggest widget for better visibility when choosing a suggest;
- Change current selection in list views for easier visibility
Special thanks to the original creator of Gruvbox and the original VS Code theme which this project was forked from.