A simplistic and distraction-free color theme based on the retro-style Gruvbox Vim and Neovim theme, including syntax highlighting and workbench & terminal colors.
The plugin can be easily installed through the Visual Studio marketplace.
Alternatively, you may install the theme by downloading the VSIX file through the GitHub releases page by using the following command:
code --install-extension darkbox.vsix
If you run into any problems using this extension, please open an issue on the GitHub issues page.
- Added "Modern" and "Modern Soft" experimental themes
- Made non-editor orange theme color less distracting
- Darkened the widgets and dropdowns to match the status bar
- Made the editor background even darker
- Decreased contrast between docks and editor for less distraction
- Decreased indent line contrast for less distraction
- Made command bar at the top less distracting
Special thanks to the original creator of Gruvbox and the original VS Code theme which this project was forked from.