Clj-kondo is a linter for Clojure and ClojureScript. This extension bundles a
language server and client for clj-kondo and requires no additional
After installation, the linter will run after opening and changing Clojure
The code for this extension is hosted here.
For more information about clj-kondo itself, go here.
- Bump clj-kondo to 2019.12.14. From this version on the plugin will maintain
the same versioning as the bundled clj-kondo version.
- Undo unintended change to column of diagnostic location
- bump clj-kondo lib to v2019.11.23.
- bump clj-kondo lib to v2019.11.07.
- fix error when opening build.boot file (which is registered as a Clojure file by Calva)
- bump clj-kondo lib to v2019.11.03.
- bump clj-kondo lib to v2019.10.26.
- fix: language server would not shut down when editor closes
Copyright © 2019 Michiel Borkent
Distributed under the EPL License, same as Clojure. See LICENSE.