Blue Planet SOO Extension for Visual Studio Code
Also, check out the Blue Planet Extension Pack!
The Blue Planet Tosca extension for Visual Studio Code supports SOO development for the BP users through VS Code IDE activity bar.
- Create and update the SOO configuration with the help of the SOO wizard
For a complete listing of settings provided for the Blue Planet SOO Extension, see the "Contributions" page for this extension.
Contributing & Development
We welcome contributions! If you are interested in contributing, please email email@example.com
If you are new to VSCode Extension development review the VSC Extension Quickstart and the BP Git Workflow & Contribution Guidelines
npm run build
- Open Debug Pannel and Run "Launch SOO Client"
- The language client & server logs to the "BP SOO" item in the dropdown in the output window
vsce (should be already done with
yarn run package:soo-ext -- --baseContentUrl=https://developer.blueplanet.com/assets/vscode/tosca-extension/ --baseImagesUrl=https://developer.blueplanet.com/assets/vscode/tosca-extension/
- Open Extension sidebar
- Select the three dots in the top right of the sidebar
- Select Install from VSIX...
Please provide feedback in the Blue Planet Q&A Forums on the myCiena Portal
Refer to the CHANGELOG.md
Apache-2.0 - See LICENSE for more info