Switch between the source file and the spec.
(Why I created this extension? See Comparison at the bottom of the README.)
Fuzzy Go to Spec: Go to Spec
|Switch between the source and spec.
Cmd + Shift + t
|List spec patterns.
||['.spec', '.test', '_test']
Add spec patterns
Open extension settings, and add your spec patterns to
Fuzzy Go To Spec: SpecPatterns.
For example, your specs are named like
someFunction.unit.test.ts, then add
'.unit.test' to the list.
Cmd + Shift + P -> 「Developer: Reload Window」
Comparison to Other switchers
There are some great formers, but almost all has problems.
- Cannot switch between the source and spec when their extensions are not the same
- Cannot switch properly if custom patterns are configured
- Cannot determine proper spec if file names are duplicated
So I created the same extension from scratch, and aim for...
- Enable to toggle even if extension is not the same (e.g.
- Enable to toggle even if spec patterns are specific (e.g.
- Enable to toggle even if source file name is not unique (e.g.
This extension uses smart regexp patterns to accomplish 1 and 2, and uses fast-fuzzy to accomplish 3.