SceneBuilder extension for Visual Studio Code
Open FXML files with installed Scene Builder application into VS Code.
- Open FXML files with few available options.
- Configure Scene Builder executable path.
- First, you may need to select executable Scene Builder on your path. You can configure by clicking
Configure Scene Builder path on command palette (Cmd+Alt+P).
- Then you can go for an FXML in your editor. You have few options to open your file into Scene Builder.
- Open FXML file in your editor and run 'Open in Scene Builder' on command palette (Cmd+Alt+P)
- Open FXML file in your editor, right click on somewhere in editor and click 'Open in Scene Builder'
- Open project which contains a FXML file. On 'Explorer' window, right click on your FXML file and click 'Open in Scene Builder'.