VS Code AutoRABIT Extension
This extension will allow you to integrate your work in AR from VS Code. You would need an API token to connect to the extension and this is available within your AR license.
The purpose of this extension is to allow our developers to commit the code via pre-validation framework.
This Pre-validation framework enables you to run pre-checks to your code before the code gets committed to version control repository.
We do support GIT and Bitbucket repository as part of this release.
To know more about us, you can visit us online at https://www.autorabit.com
This version of the extension supports commit via pre-validation framework.
- Use API Token to authenticate the user, this will allow access only for an valid AutoRABIT user.
- Use Settings to configure your workspace, this will allow you to select source as salesforce org and destination as remote repository and branch.
- Create a pre-validation request, this will allow commits from local repository.
- Submit the pre-validation request, this will allow you to select the pre-checks.
- Generate Diff Report
- Run Static code analysis
- Validate deployment.
- Commit the approved pre-validation request, this will allow you to commit the code once the pre-validation request is approved.
- Re-commit the failed commit, this will allow you to re-commit the code in case your commit failed.
- View detailed pre-validation request, this will allow you to view the results associated for each of the pre-checks.
- Diff Results
- Static code analysis report
- Validate Deployment.
- View all builds, this will allow you access to view the build history.
- Run or trigger an build, this will allow you to run a build once the changes are committed.
- Quick Deploy an build, this will allow you to run quick deploy based on the criteria defined.
- Abort an build, this will allow you to abort or stop an in-progress build.
- View all deployments, this will allow you access to view the deployment history.
- A valid AutoRABIT License.
- Set up API Token
- Set up Local repository