- Allows to batch run of vscode task for every workspace folder in multi-root workspace
- Allows to automatically run this task on vscode start (configurable)
dependsOn in tasks doesn't work for multi-root workspaces (i.e. you can't depend on task from another workspace folder)
dependsOn has issues when running multiple-watch tasks
lerna run --parallel (or analogue) doesn't mix well with task's
vscode-run-workspace-tasks.taskLabel: Label of task to run. Default to
vscode-run-workspace-tasks.runOnOpen: Automatically try to run on vscode open. Default to false
Given the some multi-root workspace:
- Define vscode task For every workspace folder (i.e. both in
"label": "Watch" must be same across all multi-root workspace
- Configure in root workspace configuration (command: "Workspaces: Open Workspace Configuration File"):
- Execute command: "Run Workspace Tasks"
If you need to stop them all you can execute command: "Stop Workspace Tasks"