ZedScript - VSCode Extension
A third-party VSCode extension for supporting ZedScript, a scripting format for the game "Project Zomboid".
NOTE: This extension is currently a WIP. Please keep this in mind and submit issues not disclosed here or on GitHub to the GitHub issue tracker here:
- Syntax highlight support.
- Experimental auto-complete for recipe and item properties.
- Auto-completion support for recipe and item properties.
- Documentation, forwarded from PZWiki.net.
How To Use
- Open the
.txt file in VSCode.
CTRL + SHIFT + P
Change Language Mode
- Set the language to
- Not all categories are implemented.
- Possible missing item-property definitions.
- Odd multi-lining of properties causes String Regex for highlighting to break.
- Not all scope documentation and auto-completion are implemented at this time.
- Major restructuring of scoped logic.
- Consolidated item properties from separate files to prevent duplicate entries populating auto-complete.
- Added support for module-scope categories. (Opens the door for future templates)
- Added support for documentation of module-scopes.
- Initial work for nested scopes auto-complete. (Planned for the next release)
- Completed catalog for item properties, sorted by item types. (Weapon, Radio, etc.)
- Minor fixes to the TextMate Grammar. (Syntax Highlighting)
- Planned write of passive tokenizer for a less aggressive formatter.
- Added basic support for
- Added basic support for
- Preparation for other module-scope categories.
- Improved the scope API for extendability.
- Improved tooltip hovers for items.
- Added property-name headers.
- Properties display types.
- Lua function examples display better.
- Improved spacing between sections of generated tooltip.
- Improvement of
AnimNode property in
recipe, providing options as enum values.
- Added more range support for numeric-type properties.
- Some link references for module-scope documentation.
- Fixed VSCode version to slightly newer installations of the editor.
- Documented generic item-scope properties.
- Revised Scope API.
- Implemented enum support.
- Improved documentation population by using properties in property objects.
- Improved lua properties.
- Added range support for integer-property documentation.
- Implemented hover-documentation support for recipe and item properties.
- Fixed VSCode version to support older installations of the editor.
- First version of auto-completion support for Recipes.
- Added Icon for VSCode Extension.
- Changed 'Auto-Detect' to only include 'Module X' as 'Version=1' exists in other files and formats.
- Improvements to Syntax highlighter.
- Removed some of the coloring for recipes.
- Fixed bugs where termination of Regex was limited where situations can arise.