WordPress Gutenberg Component List
This is a collection of WordPress Gutenberg component list snippets and autocompletions for Visual Studio Code
WP Gutenberg : https://wordpress.org/gutenberg/handbook/components/
Install via Extension Marketplace
Open Command on Visual Studio Code (Ctrl+Shift+P on Windows or Cmd+Shift+P on Mac/OSX)
ext install WordPress Gutenberg Components List
Wait until install complete and restart VS Code
Install by Packaged Extension (.vsix)
You can manually install an VS Code extension packaged in a .vsix file.
Simply install using the VS Code command line providing the path to the .vsix file.
- The extension will be installed under your user .vscode/extensions folder. You may provide multiple .vsix files on the command line to install multiple extensions at once.
- You can also install a .vsix by opening the file from within VS Code. Run File > Open File... or Ctrl+O and select the extension .vsix.
How to use it?
Product by Asphalt Themes
- Version 1.0.5: Updated component List & removed duplicates
- Version 1.0.4: Updated readme file
- Version 1.0.3: Fixed typo & Added snippet screenshot
- Version 1.0.2: Updated readme file , git repo
- Version 1.0.1: Changed extension icon
- Version 1.0.0: Initial release of the extension