About the Ganyulike Theme
- Guess I just wanted my VSCode to match my Terminal. That's pretty much it.
- The colors in this theme are inspired by resyfer's Windows Terminal theme, called "Ganyu" (he's a fellow Genshin player).
- This is my first ever VSCode theme and I didn't really put that much effort into it. I code mostly in C, so it's probably very clunky for C and even clunkier for other languages.
- Hope you enjoy it!
- Open your VSCode Extension tab (Ctrl + Shift + X);
- Search for "Ganyulike Theme" on the search bar;
- Click "Install", then reload your VSCode;
- Go to your Preferences > Color Theme > Ganyulike Theme;
If you are now wondering how does the Terminal theme looks like, here's a taste, and you can click on it to test on your own!