This extension inserts an header in a new file or an existing file.
- Objectiv C
- Objectiv C++
Table of contents
- Futur implementations
- Release notes
- Known bugs
- How to contribute?
When a new file is created and has code inside, VS Code will be able to detect which langage you are using and the extension will display a confirmation box (see below) to insert an header. In addition, if you open a file with code inside but which has no header, the extension will detect it and ask you if you want to insert one.
- Go to
- Search by extension name in search bar
- Modify extension settings
You can also override global configuration using a file
.vsconfig at the root directory of your project. It has to respect JSON format and implement the following variables:
* @author APPI <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* @file Description
* @desc Created on 2019-08-28 12:18:44 pm
* @copyright APPI SASU
Feel free to propose new ideas by opening new issues ! :rocket:
- [x] Customized settings per project (v1.0.10)
- Add per project configuration using
- New header format
- Remove update date from header
- Inserts an header in new/existing file
- Asks for permission to insert
- Enter / Escape macros
How to contribute?
Contributions are most welcome! :smile:
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Added some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request