Apex language support for VS Code
Extension for editing Apex Interface Defintion Language (IDL) documents inside VS Code.
This extension provides the following language features:
- Syntax highlighting
- Parsing and validation checks
- Go to definition
Running the Project
npm install in this folder. This installs all necessary npm modules in both the client and server folder
- Open VS Code on this folder.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+B to compile the client and server.
- Switch to the Debug viewlet.
Launch Client from the drop down.
- Run the launch config.
- If you want to debug the server as well use the launch configuration
Attach to Server
- In the [Extension Development Host] instance of VSCode, open a document in 'Apex' language mode.
Packaging & Installing
vsce package to generate
- Install the
.vsix file in VS Code using the
Install from VSIX... option under the
Extensions view (three dots dropdown).