A VS Code port of the Primer theme from Sublime Text
Primer is a light theme based on GitHub's UI and design guidelines.
- Open Extensions sidebar panel in VS Code.
View → Extensions
- Search for
- Click Install to install it.
- Click Reload to reload the your editor
- Code > Preferences > Color Theme > Primer Light
- Optional: Use the recommended settings below for best experience
This is very much a work in progress with lots of issues left to resolve. PRs are more than welcome if you want to help out!
- Many many thanks to Karel Vuong for designing the best light theme out there!
- You can find the original theme for sublime text here.