Color theme for Quake 2 configuration files (dependency for syntax highlighting extension)
This is not standalone extension!
Must be used together with syntax highlighting extension -->
- Why this theme extension was created?
- Because if use Quake II Syntax Highlighting extension with any other VS Code Color Theme - there would be limitations in colorizing "q2config" language.
- What exactly do this theme extension?
- Is colorizing text tokens, which provided by syntax extension. Example: for all text tokens from scope with name "variable.q2config.cvars" there would be special foreground color and/or font attributes.
- I want to change colors or font attributes (italic, bold, underline, strikethrough)!
- Easy! Simply edit file with name "q2config-color-theme.json". This file would be at this location: for Linux
- There is only Dark theme?
- Yes, I am lazy to create Light theme :)
Table of matching scope name and applied style
How to understand scope names, read here, please.
Scope name;Foreground color;Font style support.function.q2config;#de8c07;none support.function.q2config.commands.functions.q2pro;#a66803;italic
Developing (part of readme for Github users)