PeekingDuck Pipeline Language Support
Provides PeekingDuck pipeline language support for Visual Studio Code.
- Syntax highlighting
- Code validation
- Detects whether the pipeline file contains valid YAML
- Detects errors such as:
- Missing "nodes" key
- Invalid custom folder name
- Invalid node type and name
- Invalid node config key
- Invalid node definition
- Autocompletes custom folder name, node type, and nodes names
- Inserts node config keys as a snippet if available
Code validation and autocompletion require paths to the PeekingDuck package and/or custom nodes directory. Please refer to the configuration settings to set up the paths.
The following settings are supported:
peekingduck.maxNumberOfProblems: Controls the maximum number of problems produced by the server.
peekingduck.path.package: Path to the PeekingDuck package, you can use
python -c 'import peekingduck; print(peekingduck.__path__)' to get this path.
peekingduck.path.customNodes: Path to the PeekingDuck custom nodes directory.
The instructions are available in the contributing guide.