Provides SilverStripe syntax highlighting and snippets.
- Reads the project composer.lock file to determine the available snippets.
- Php snippets follow psr-2 standards
- Snippets inject use item if available and possible.
- Supports 4.* and 3.*.
- Uses full word prefixes so you don't have to remember abbreviations.
- Includes snippets for addons modules such as tagfield and linkable.
- .ss templates include scope and conditional indentation.
- .ss templates support go to definition for
<% include %>,
<% themedCSS %> and
<% include SilverStripe/Blog/Pagination %> if found in the appropriate directory.
Add your own snippets
Add below settings to enable Emmet for .ss files:
Go for gold, if it adds value, add it and I'll merge it.