Beta version: Create and update Aivie emails and landing pages directly from VisualStudio Code
Mautic Support: Mautic Landingpages and HTML emails are fully supported.
- Export an existing email or landingpage
- Reimport that email or landingpage
- Create a new email or landingpage from a HTML or MJML file.
- Aivie or Mautic
- Basic Auth activated
- Permissions for email and/or landingpages
- MJML is an exclusive Aivie feature
Setup the extension
- Open Visual Studio Code
- Setup a new Workspace (optional)
- File > Save as Workspace
- Add a folder to the workspace (this is where the templates will be saved)
- Setup the credentials: Preferences > Settings
aivie.api.basePath: URL to the Aivie/Mautic API
aivie.api.username: Aivie or Mautic users name
aivie.api.password: Aivie or Mautic users password (plaintext!!)
A settings change needs a reload
Aivie exposes four new commands:
- Aivie: Import Email
- Aivie: Export Email
- Aivie: Import Landing Page
- Aivie: Export Landing Page
Use CMD + Shift + p in order to search for a command. Or Control + Shift + p if you are on Windows.
More information about commands:
Recommended external extensions
A HTML and MJML lintern and viewer
- This is a beta version. Please handle with caution.
- Password is stored in plain text in settings
- Only basic auth available
- Does reset translation settings and publishing dates
- Password does not support backslashes (\).
- Only the last 100 published emails and pages that were recently changed are returned for selecting
- The console with aditional info can be found at Help > Toggle Developer Tools
Feedback and Feature Requests