SonarQube Project Status
VSCode extension to view SonarQube results right inside your favorite IDE - VSCode
SonarQube is a static code analyzer for your project. It makes sure your code is up to the mark and will not break in
How to Use
- Install the Extension and Make sure it is activated.
- Click on the SonarQube logo on the activity bar or run the command from Command Palette:
SonarQube: Get Report
- This will create a
project.json file in
- Make sure to add the details:
Using Password Auth
Using Token Auth
auth is optional property. It's only required for private SonarQube projects. You can etither use the **
username/password** based authentication or token-based authentication.
- Run the command again and you should see the report on the SonarQube section in the activity bar.
- Status bar item added for quickly knowing the Quality Gate Status without having to click elsewhere.
- Full details in the Sonarqube Dedicated section
- Refresh button to quickly refresh the results.
See the open issues for a list of proposed features (and
Distributed under the MIT License. See
LICENSE for more information.
Show your support
Please ⭐️ this repository if this project helped you!