An all-in-one extension for VSCode that will assist you in the CICD journey. Helps you in creating:
- Sonar properties file (Angular and Node).
- Dockerfile(Angular and Node) based on Alpine Linux.
- Jenkinsfile(future release).
- Dockerfiles are based on Alpine Linux thus making the the size very minimum
- Highly optimized Dockerfile for faster rebuilds
- Multistage build for Angular
How to Use
- Install the Extension and Make sure it is activated.
- Open the Command Palette by pression
Ctrl + Shift + P.
Create Sonar Properties File. Click
- Make your selection
- You can see that the configuration file will be created for you in the root folder.
- Make the changes inside the generated file to meet your needs.