Sitecore Experience Accelerator Scriban syntax coloring and auto completion
This extension allows to colorize Sitecore Experience Accelerator Scriban-Html scripts following the syntax of the scriban templating language with SXA extensions
- Mixed Scriban and HTML (using
}} to enter scriban) with the
.scriban file extension.
- Supports auto complete for Scriban language auto complete including embedded objects.
- Supports auto complete for OOTB Sitecore Experience Accelerator functions and objects.
- Better detection if the Scriban wrapping moustaches (
}}) need to be added when using auto-completion.
- Support for
sc_placeholder in auto-completion
- Description for
sc_parameter function provided
- Added auto-completion for new functions introduced in SXA 10.0 -
tslint dependency updated to deal with a low severity vulnerability in one of its dependencies.
- More accurate extension descriptions
- Improvements to snippets
- Descriptions synchonized with the documentation
- Verified and supplemented list of full extensions
- More links to documentation in auto-complete tooltips
- i_item extensions no longer erroneously appear as available options for fields auto completion.
- Support for mixed
- Support for Scriban language & extension objects
- Support for Sitecore extensions