Visual Studio Code Calculate
Uses Math.js for evaluating expressions. If it works there, it should work here!
How to use
- Select an expression in your document. For example, ((((5*5)+1)/2)-10)^2
- Enter the Command Pallette (F1), and type "calculate"
- The evaluated result will appear after your selection
$i in any selection is replaced by the index of the selection. For example if you have three identical selections
2*$i+1 the results will be
- Calculate calculates selected expression, and appends "=" with the result
- Calculate and Replace calculates selected expression, and replaces it with the result
Copyright (c) 2018 Andrew Carreiro
Licensed under the WTFPL license.