A vscode extension to preview and edit JSON documents in a simple tree view, based on https://jsoneditoronline.org.
Tree view updates automatically when you save the active document
Properties/values can edited in the tree view, which updates the active json document
Tree view supports searching, expand/collapse all, and undo/redo
vscode-json-editor.theme: Set the theme for the editor ('light', 'dark'). Note: you must close/reopen any existing editors for the change to take effect.
- Editing large json files (>1mb) from the tree view can sometimes cause edits to be lost or not fully synced.
- Updated to latest jsoneditor release
- Improved jsoneditor -> editor update times
- Tweaked the background color for the dark theme to better match vscode's defualt
- Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
- Added dark theme (fix for #1);
- Make updating the editor from the tree a bit more consistent
- Updated screenshots
- Fixed some spelling errors in the readme
Initial release of vscode-json-editor