VS Code Xooa Extension
This extension enables you to quickly deploy and upgrade your blockchain applications on xooa run networks, i.e. Hyperledger-fabric or Ethereum.
Steps to get started
- Go to your directory containing smart contract(s), which you would like to deploy.
- Change deployment token using the command
Change Deployment Token, if you do not have deployment token then generate one as instructed above.
- If you are upgrading the app, first get the app Id as instructed above.
- Use command
App Deploy or
App Upgrade as par the need.
This extension contributes the following commands to the Command palette.
App Deploy : deploy the app.
App Upgrade : upgrade the app.
Change Deployment Token : add or change deployment token.
Change Params : quickly change xooa.json config params from command palette itself.
All the commands start with
Xooa: and hence can easily be searched in the command palette.
- Uploaded smart-contracts can be found in
- After deploying or upgrading the app application information will be stored in xooa.json file. It also includes the user token which can be used to interact with the application
We are working hard to ease your application management process on the xooa run networks, for your suggestions/queries please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Init args while deploying app
Option to deploy on external networks
Production release with minor bug fixes
Initial release of commands to deploy and upgrade your applications, manage Identity token