An extension which asks you questions of the computer language you choose every time you open Visual Studio Code. This will enable you to brush up the concepts on a timely basis. ⌚
- Visual Studio Code 1.85.0 or newer (or editors compatible with VS Code 1.85+ APIs)
Hey and welcome to ConceptReviser! ✨
Whether you work with 1 language or with 10 languages, human brain can forget stuff a lot of times. So here we bring you an extension such that it will help you to go through the basics of
Steps to follow :
- Update your Visual Studio Code application to version 1.85.0 if not.
- Download the ConceptReviser extension on your Visual Studio Application.
- Reload the VS Code application.
- Select the languages you want the questions to be asked from the list of languages available.
- Wait for 10 seconds, a notification pop-up will appear. You can either choose to solve the question at that time or later.
Available languages you can choose the questions from: