BEAM files disassembler extension for Visual Studio Code.
Erlang\Elixir bytecode viewer.
This extension allows to "peek" inside compiled bytecode for BEAM (Bogdan/Björn Erlang Abstract machine).
- Dedicated View in the Explorer for all .beam files in the workspace
- Subitems for main sections:
- Bytecode instructions (Code section)
- Atoms ('Atom' and 'AtU8' sections)
- Exported functions ('ExpT' section)
- Imported functions ('ImpT' section)
- Local functions ('LocT' section)
- Strings 'StrT' section)
- Attributes ('Attr' section)
- Literals ('LitT' section)
- Opcodes, labels and registers color highlighting
- Hover description for opcodes taken from erlang source code (when available)
- Gutter images to indicate start of each function
To activate the extension select "Disassemble BEAM" from the context menu for a .beam file in the Explorer View:
Visual Studio Code 1.52.0
First non-preview release
- Create your branch
- Commit your changes
- Push to the branch
- Submit a pull request