Unmock Visual Studio Code Plugin
Unmock Visual Studio Code plugin - synchronizing seamlessly with all your unmock needs!
- CI and Tests
Current Development Status: Pre-alpha
Current Status and Features:
- Syncing updates JSON mock files to unmock cloud
- Adds a
import statements to use unmock.
- Roadmapped for further extensions, features and integrations.
Testing locally (installing the plugin)
- Test the plugin by running debug mode in the plugin project.
- Compile the plugin by running
vsce package. A
.vsix file will be generated. Install the
.vsix file locally by either:
- Using the CLI:
code --install-extension <vsix file>
- Opening the Extension Manager in vscode (normally CTRL+SHIFT+X), and choosing
Install from VSIX...
vsce login Unmock. Enter the Personal Access Token (ask Idan if you need it).
- You only need to login once.
vsce publish minor if you want to increment the minor version,
vsce publish major for major version, or
vsce publish X.Y.Z for a specific version number.
refreshToken: The refresh token to get when you registered for unmock. Used for various operations with the remote unmock service.
path: Default path to look for stored credentials (relative to the workspace or absolute path).
- Only initial release at the moment.
- Manually tested
Initial release, limited functionality.