🚀 Identify Duplicate Properties
Identify Duplicate Properties is a VS Code extension that helps you identify and highlight duplicate property keys in your properties files. 🧐
- Duplicate Key Highlighting: Automatically highlights duplicate property keys in properties files. 🔍
- Real-Time Updates: Updates the error highlights in real-time as you modify the current file or change the file. 🔄
💡 How to Use
- 📦 Install the extension from the Visual Studio Code Marketplace.
- 👉 Open any
.properties file in the editor.
- 🚀 To check for duplicates and highlight them, run the "Duplicate: Toggle Realtime Duplicate Properties Check" command from the Command Palette (
- 🚨 Duplicated property keys will be highlighted with red wavy underlines.
🐞 Bug Reports and Feature Requests
If you encounter any bugs or have suggestions for new features, please create an issue on GitHub.
This extension is licensed under the MIT License.
Made with ❤️ from India
By Tirth Patel
Github - tirth-2001
Enjoy using extension! If you find it helpful, consider leaving a review. Your feedback is highly appreciated.