values.yaml file of the chart will be read and evaluated automatically to provide intellisense.
- Autocomplete will also work for all
Named Templates defined in the any
- Autocomplete for defined helm variables.
- Compatible with Windows and Linux/Unix.
- Support for custom named value files is provided (see settings section below).
- Lint command to validate correct values templating and usage of NamedTemplates.
- Support and autocomplete for
yaml anchors and labels
- The extension is compatible with the
- Working with language type
Helm-Intellisense: Lint : This command parses the currently active document and validates that all paths(like
.Values.foo.bar) point to valid values.
Helm-Intellisense: Lint Chart : Equivalent to
Lint command but for all files in the chart of the file that is currently active.
|Defines list of possible files containing values
|If set to
Helm-Intellisense: Lint command will be executed on save (default:
|Define a list of filenames which should be excluded from linting.
Wildcards are also possible (Example:
Multiple value files (overriding)
When mulitple value files are defined they are parsed from the bottom up:
In this case values will be overwritten/merged by dev and dev by prod. This also means that the linter will only throw an error if a certain key is not found in any of the specified files.