Radish Language Extension
This extension brings Visual Studio Code language support to the Radish programming language.
- Basic tokenizing - the RLE will tokenize basic keywords such as 'dig' without needing any semantic highlighting permissions.
- Semantic tokenizing - using a highly accurate dependency system, the RLE will tokenize special values such as functions and classes if given permission.
- Autocomplete - accurate autocomplete for variables, keywords, and object properties.
- Function signatures - the RLE provides information about functions and their parameters as you write code to call them.
- Hover descriptions - hover over any variable or property to find info about its value and/or documentation.
- Error reporting - the RLE provides necessary info for syntax errors, code after breaking statements, and unused variables.
This language extension will keep up to date with the various variables included in the Radish library, along with all of the documentation.
If you experience any issues, please submit a request on any of the repository pages listed above!