Generate unit tests for your code with ChatGPT!
How to use?
- Go to OpenAI and get your API key
- Go to Pinecone and click on Login. Then go to API keys and get your API key
- Install the extension and input your API keys when prompted
- Open ONE single project in vs code
- Open any file, select a code snippet and right click on it
- Click on 🧙♂️ TestWizard
There is a list of examples on this repository.
💎 TestWizard Plus
Soon we'll release a Plus version of this plugin which will feature:
- Support for multi-language projects
- Autofeedback to teach the ChatGPT agent your favourite coding patterns
- Test suggestions for uncovered code
- Support for using custom LLMs (like
- And much more!
Join the waitlist to get access premium to 🧙♂️ TestWizard Plus
👨💻 Technical docs
We have documented how TestWizard internally works here.
This project has been crafted during Pinecone's AI hackaton by the great Diego Tellez and Jose Hervás, aka "The Solutioners"