to setup the extension call VSJira: Configure. (and reload the vscode window Ctrl + R)
Makes jira information easier to access in markdowns.
- jira task names (example.: TST-123) are treated as links and can be control clicked to follow them
- hovering over a task name opens a hover with its summary
- expanding a task name into a summary with a link with code actions (ctrl + .)
- read access to the jira tasks through the jira api
To set everything run the command VSJira: Configure. This will be written to the user configuration.
- once setting configuration for jira a reload of the window is required (Ctrl + R)
Initial release of ...