Sonic Screwdriver - The Big Crunch VS Code Plugin
The Big Crunch Editor plugin allows the quick and seemless editing of formulas and vizzys on The Big Crunch.
First time only:
- Open a Formula or Vizzy inside of grid by clicking on the VSCode button when you have your cell selected.
- Configure your username/password by going to File >> Preferences >> Settings.
- On left expand extensions, and select 'The Big Crunch'.
- Input your username and password.
To Open a Formula or Vizzy:
- Find the cell inside of the grid you want to edit, and click the "VSCode" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Alternatively if you have the "Share URL" you can open the cell directly from the palette.
For Stress relief:
- Hit Cntl + Shift + P (Mac: Cmd + Shift + P) and type "Coding Cat".
- Edit Formulas and Vizzies directly from the grid.
- Password - the password for the big crunch.
- Username - the username for the big crunch.
- Other cells such as text, JSON or CSV are not supported.
- A bad username and password will not provide a graceful message when invalid