- VSCode doesn't have a direct command to Toggle the Bracket Pair Guides. This extension adds a command and keyboard binding that will toggle the setting.
How to use
- Toggle the Bracket Guides with
CTRL+SHIFT+B. (Mac users CMD+SHIFT+B).
- There are 3 states for the setting:
- Active: will show the guides for the current active bracket pair
- True: will show the guides for all bracket pair and highlight the current active pair
- False: guides disabled
- This extension requires VSCode v1.61 or higher. This was the first version of VSCode to include the Bracket Pair Guides.
- Copyright © 2023 Gary Aranda Dickens @ TGO Systems (Tuetego Ltd)
- This project is MIT licensed