Unleash the power of your documentation 🤯
Swimm is a documentation platform for developers.
Documentation with Swimm is always synced with your code.
That makes Swimm docs reliable, streamlined & easy to find
How Swimm documentation is different?
|Rich editor & slash commands
|Find documents in the platform
|Maintain up-to-date documentation
|Find docs in the IDE
1. Read documentation directly in your IDE
Look for the wave icon. Any docs related to a particular section of code will appear just above it.
- Log in (or create your free account)
- Create some docs on Swimm's Web Platform
- Find your docs in the IDE
- Where and how is my data stored and saved?
- None of your actual code or content is stored on Swimm's server.
- Swimm never makes a copy of your code.
- The GitHub token is not stored at any time on Swimm's servers.
- Swimm is SOC 2 compliant.
- What is the value of using Swimm?
- Swimm allows you to create code-coupled documentation by adding live snippets from your code.
- Documentation becomes easily manageable thanks to Swimm's Auto-sync algorithm that helps users keep these snippets and your documentation always up to date.
Read all FAQs here.
- You will need a Swimm account - it's free.
- Created docs on Swimm's Web Platform.
- Commit & push docs to your repo. (Swimm Docs are stored in your own repo as Markdown files.)
- Open your IDE with a repo that is connected to your Swimm workspace.
🤔 Experiencing Issues
Feel free to contact our team at Swimm here
We are currently working on allowing you to create docs directly from the plugin. Stay tuned!
.vscode/extensions.json file to your repo to access Swimm Docs and notify your team about the Swimm plugin. More details on workspace recommended extensions here.
View Swimm's change log.