Supertest VS Code extension
Your copilot for software testing.
- Open up our extension in VS Code side panel
- Click the "Connect Supertest" button to sync your Supertest account
- Open a file with a React component
- If the React component does not have test ids; right click in the file and hit "Add test ids". Wait 5-10 seconds and now your React component will have test ids.
- Again, right click in the file and hit "Generate unit test". Wait ~15 seconds and you will see a new file being created which contains the unit test
Learn more about our extension in the docs.