Framework Documentation Helper
Detects the project's framework from
package.json and provides an easy way to access the relevant framework's official documentation.
- Automatic Detection: Just open a project with a
package.json file, and our extension will try to detect the framework in use.
- Quick Access to Documentation: With a simple command, view the official documentation of the detected framework.
- Open VS Code
- Go to Extensions (or use the
- Search for Framework Documentation Helper
- Click Install on the extension
- Reload VS Code
- With a project opened in VS Code, press
Ctrl+Shift+P to open the command palette.
- Type and select "Open Framework Documentation".
- If a supported framework is detected in your
package.json, its official documentation will be shown in a new VS Code pane.
Note: More frameworks will be added in future updates. If you'd like to see support for a specific framework, feel free to open an issue.
We welcome contributions! If you have a suggestion, bug report, or want to add support for a new framework, please open an issue or submit a pull request.