srsnip. Steve Richter vscode extension. Version 1.67.0.
extension that does the following:
- add command steve reverse word. Quoted literal maker. Enclose entire line in quotes.
- add option to editor context. When right click, select the "context menu - sayEdit" option.
- webview lists the commands and snippets of the extension.
- command findOpenTextDoc_fromUrl finds and edit the web page contained in a URL.
- command sr_makeVueWebPage makes the source code of a vue web page
- command wrkobj webview shows an object explorer webview.
- command wrksql webview. intended to work with sql tables, procedures, views, ... of the target system.
- starting to develop grammar for RPG. For now, grammar is for .abc files.
- web service definition provider. Press F12 on "url" variable name in stmt that assigns path to express web service.
- press F12 on "proc" to find sql procedure source code
- findOpenTextDoc_fromUrl - prompt for web page URL. Then find the URL file name in the vscode project and open the file as text document in the editor.
- wrksql - work with sql objects of a schema
- blue - steve reverse word. quoted literal builder.
enclose line in quotes command
- f1, then blue enclose entire line in quotes
- command name extension.srEnquoteLine
- press CTRL + K A
- encloses all the text of the current line in quotes
- press CTRL K A again to enclose text of next line in quotes. Then insert + operator to concat quoted text lines together.
- sr vue edit - methods ( editAmt, editNum, editNum_zeroSup), used in vue .js file, that edit numeric value.
- sr vue fa anchor - <a> link that displays as font awesome icon.
- sr vue filter - vue.js component that prompts for entry of values to filter what is listed from a file.
- sr vue form - html form with v-model
- sr vue list-file - vue.js web page that lists the contents of a table. Use with sr vue filter snippet to get the filter component of the web page.
- sr vue shell html
- sr vue shell js
- sr vue shell list rows
- sr vue popup add - vue popup component. prompt to add something.
- sr vue popup lookup - vue popup component. item lookup.
- sr vue settings - store and recall web page settings to local storage
- sr vue table - html table with v-for
- sr vue shell table - vue shell app. includes filter component, render html table from rows read from web service.
- sr vue instructions - an collapsible div that displays instructions on how to operate the web page.
vue snippets - html
- sr vue alert - v-if conditional display of DIV with bootstrap alert class
- sr js prototype - class prototype method shell
- sr js reduce - array.reduce method used to summarize array.
c language snippets
- sr c shell - shell of a c program.
- sr c dirloop - opendir, readdir in loop, closedir.
- sr c getArgs - get command line arguments.
php language snippets
- note: PHP snippets are only listed when the snippet name is typed in the editor within the <?php element tab.
- sr php submit-form - shell of php web page that prompts for user input and submits form to the server.
- sr php table - echo out shell of html table, using array of objects as input.
- sr php db2 insert - insert row into db2 table
- sr css media width - set .container width based on min width of the display.
- sr boot shell - bootstrap html shell page.
- sr boot form-group-row - row of elements, where label and input element align vertically.
- sr boot table - bootstrap table.
- sr boot form - bootstrap entry form.
- sr boot form radio inline - inline set of radio buttons.
- sr ts core functions - core string, scan, ... functions.
typescript extension snippets
- sr ext common - common document, position, range, ... extension functions
- sr ext register - method that registers an extension.
Describe specific features of your extension including screenshots of your extension in action. Image paths are relative to this README file.
For example if there is an image subfolder under your extension project workspace:
Tip: Many popular extensions utilize animations. This is an excellent way to show off your extension! We recommend short, focused animations that are easy to follow.
If you have any requirements or dependencies, add a section describing those and how to install and configure them.
Include if your extension adds any VS Code settings through the
contributes.configuration extension point.
This extension contributes the following settings:
myExtension.enable: enable/disable this extension
myExtension.thing: set to
blah to do something
Calling out known issues can help limit users opening duplicate issues against your extension.
Users appreciate release notes as you update your extension.
Initial release of ...
Fixed issue #.
Added features X, Y, and Z.
For more information