srsnip. Steve Richter vscode extension. Version 0.0.33.
extension that does the following:
- defines some snippets
- add command steve reverse word. This command is invoked from the command pallete.
- add option to editor context. When right click, select the "context menu - sayEdit" option.
- webview lists the commands and snippets of the extension.
- command wrkobj webview shows an object explorer webview.
- command wrksql webview. intended to work with sql tables, procedures, views, ... of the target system.
- starting to develop grammar for RPG. For now, grammar is for .abc files.
commands ( press the F1 key )
- wrksql - work with sql objects of a schema
- sr vue filter - vue.js component that prompts for entry of values to filter what is listed from a file.
- sr vue list-file - vue.js web page that lists the contents of a table. Use with sr vue filter snippet to get the filter component of the web page.
- sr vue shell html
- sr vue shell js
- sr vue popup addrow - vue popup component. prompt and add row.
- sr vue settings - store and recall web page settings to local storage
- sr vue shell table - html table with v-for
- sr vue shell form - html form with v-model
- sr vue instructions - an collapsible div that displays instructions on how to operate the web page.
- sr js prototype - class prototype method shell
- sr js reduce - array.reduce method used to summarize array.
c language snippets
- sr c shell - shell of a c program.
- sr c dirloop - opendir, readdir in loop, closedir.
- sr c getArgs - get command line arguments.
php language snippets
- note: PHP snippets are only listed when the snippet name is typed in the editor within the <?php element tab.
- sr php submit-form - shell of php web page that prompts for user input and submits form to the server.
- sr php table - echo out shell of html table, using array of objects as input.
- sr css media width - set .container width based on min width of the display.
Describe specific features of your extension including screenshots of your extension in action. Image paths are relative to this README file.
For example if there is an image subfolder under your extension project workspace:
Tip: Many popular extensions utilize animations. This is an excellent way to show off your extension! We recommend short, focused animations that are easy to follow.
If you have any requirements or dependencies, add a section describing those and how to install and configure them.
Include if your extension adds any VS Code settings through the
contributes.configuration extension point.
This extension contributes the following settings:
myExtension.enable: enable/disable this extension
myExtension.thing: set to
blah to do something
Calling out known issues can help limit users opening duplicate issues against your extension.
Users appreciate release notes as you update your extension.
Initial release of ...
Fixed issue #.
Added features X, Y, and Z.
For more information