A VS Code extension for LB Stanza. Currently just a translation of the old Atom extension.
An extension that gives you general language tooling for Stanza programs.
Warning: Nothing currently works besides syntax highlighting and basic indentation.
You will need to have LB Stanza in your
$PATH for the additional features to work (in development)
This extension contributes the following settings:
lb-stanza-vscode.enable-syntax-checker: enable/disable the syntax checker
Only supports syntax highlighting and auto-indentation for now.
- Add image
- Fix for
- Moved many regexes to expanded for readability
- Condensed and moved names to improve folding
- Added separate tuple rule to improve syntax detection
- Updated many rules to account for leading spaces (not sure why...)
- Separated import rule
- Refactored and fixed new object rule
- Updated support roles and types
- Added return types
- Complete refactor of types
- Changed some highlighting tags for readability
Add support for
.proj files (environment variable highlighting and the extra builtin functions described here)
Add liberal wordPattern and an experimental outdent rule (VS Code can't actually figure out tabbed indentation)
Import from language-stanza