This extention is built to enjoy the FIFA world cup qatar while doing what we all love.
I have no affliation with FIFA. This is a hobby project using publicly available data.
- Provides scores for all live matches of FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022.
- An ever present status bar ticker shows the live score of all current matches.
- An alert will be shown as a part of pop up window when a goal is scored.
- VSCode must have a working internet connection
Install the VSCode FIFA Scores Extension.
- We will fetch the live scores of matches if any, on start up and show it in the status bar to the Left side.
- The score is updated every 45 seconds, however you can force an update by
- Writing a single line comment
fifa followed with a space anywhere in your code base. We support most of the single line comment syntax like
- If your programming language has any other syntax than above, you can use the vs code command to update the score.
- Open command window by
- There is a delay in fetching data from server
- In some rare scenarios, the auto refetch stops. To fix it just trigger one manual refetch and auto refetch will start working